Friday, November 9, 2012

11/8/12 The Second Best of Days


11/8/12  Today's Albums:  The Best of Days (Part 2)
  • The Best of New Order
  • The Best of OMD
  • The Best of The Alan Parson's Project
Summary:  It was kind of a short day for the project as I spent much of the morning listening to Quadrophenea bu The Who.  They're coming to town this weekend touring for the album and I wanted to give them a listen.  Good stuff, though I'm not shelling out the bucks for the show.

All three CD's that I listened to were pretty good and ones that I generally enjoy.  OMD and New Order are obviously from my rather extensive 80's new wave phase but I think I'll give the winners mantle to The Alan Parson's Project.  All three could have won.

  • Winner
    • The Best of The Alan Parson's Project
  • Growers

  • Keepers
    • The Best of New Order
    • The Best of OMD
  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)

  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)

  • Bleh

    No comments: