Friday, November 30, 2012

11/30/12 Afternoon Delight


Intro:  So I spent the morning in a meeting and didn't listen to a blessed thing.  I have about three and a half hours today so it's going to be a short one.  I'm bumping 'The Complete Oxygene" to next week as it's a double album and wouldn't fit in the day's listening.

The Albums:
  • Comm - The Tangent
  • Communique - Dire Straits
The Wrap Up:  

Crazy day, I was only able to listen to two albums.  Communique was good if you're in the mood, you have to be in a bluesy low key kind of mood.  Comm was the winner, The Tangent has come a long way in my opinion.  A lot of their earlier stuff was a bit too far out there for me, but as I keep listening to them, either they're getting better or I'm more open to them.  Either way, The Tangent takes the trophy from an abbreviated day.

The Final Tally:
  • Winner
    • Comm - The Tangent
  • Growers

  • Keepers

  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)

  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)
    • Communique - Dire Straits
  • Bleh

    No comments: