Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/11/12 Big Big Blog

Intro:  So today I get to introduce you all to Big Big Train which is one of my new favorites.  Also, as a side note, I did the unthinkable, I skipped something entirely without listening to it.  Different Stages by Rush is one of the five live albums that I have by them.  Honestly, I didn't feel listening to Rush for the entire four hours of the release so I just gave it a 'Bleh' and skipped it.  No apologies.  The purpose of the blog is for me to listen to the obscure stuff on my hard drive . . . Rush is not obscure.

The Albums:
  • Detours - Sheryl Crow
  • The Difference Machine - Big Big Train
  • Different Stages - Rush
  • Dig Your Own Hole - The Chemical Brothers
  • Dirt - Alice in Chains
  • Dirty Epic / Cowgirl - Underworld
  • Dirty Vegas - Dirty Vegas
  • Discipline - King Crimson
  • Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul
The Wrap Up:  


The Final Tally:
  • Winner

  • Growers

  • Keepers

  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)

  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)

  • Bleh
    • Different Stages - Rush

No comments: