Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/05/12 Crash!


Intro:  So I think I'm going to start waiting until the end of the day to give the day a title.  A lot of times there's a story involved and I'm thinking that the name should be derived from the story.  Incidentally, I missed the last four tracks from Counterparts yesterday and I'm listening to them now. . . what a fantastic way to end an album and start a day off.  I don't think I'm allowed to give something the winning CD two days in a row but it's a thought.

On the bright side, I figured out what today's story will be so I'll give today's post a name right now.

The Albums:
  • Cowboy's Back in Town - Trace Adkins
  • Crack the Sky - Crack the Sky
  • Crash - The Dave Matthews Band
  • The Cross and the Crucible - Pallas
  • The Cross of Change - Enigma
  • The Cry - Arena
  • Culture of Ascent - Glass Hammer
  • The Cure - The Cure
  • Cut the Cake - The Average White Band
The Wrap Up:  


The Final Tally:
  • Winner
    • Crash - The Dave Matthews Band
  • Growers
    • The Cross of Change - Enigma
    • Culture of Ascent - Glass Hammer
  • Keepers
    • Crack the Sky - Crack the Sky
  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)
    • The Cross and the Crucible - Pallas
  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)
    • Cowboy's Back in Town - Trace Adkins
    • Cut the Cake - The Average White Band
  • Bleh
    • The Cry - Arena
    • The Cure - The Cure

No comments: