Thursday, October 18, 2012


10/17/12  Short day

Ampersand - IZZ
The Analogue Theatre - CJ Bolland
. . . and Justice for All - Metallica

Summary:

I didn't have a lot of music time today, sadly only got through three albums and I don't remember the IZZ album so I'm queuing it up tomorrow also.  Honestly it was a crappy day as well.  This may hurt some to the core, but I really don't get into Metallica.  They're mostly on the computer for my wife's sake (and when I say 'mostly' I really mean 'entirely'.  It's kind of like Marianne's version of 'The Little Mermaid'.  One of those albums that I'd never listen to on my own, but there are times when we have to share the music with those that we love . . . The Analogue Theatre has a few good songs but it's too mechanical to pull it off over an entire album.


  • Winner

  • Growers

  • Keepers

  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)
    • Ampersand - IZZ (I didn't get a god listen to it, will try again.
  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)

  • Bleh
    • . . . and Justice for All - Metallica
    • The Analogue Theatre - CJ Bolland

No comments: