Friday, October 12, 2012

10/11/12:  Albums listened to

Across the Line - Ghost Circus
Act I:  The Lake South, The River North - The Dear Hunter
Act II:  The Meaning of, And All Things Regarding to Ms. Leading - The Dear Hunter
Act III:  Life and Death - The Dear Hunter
Active Lancer Soundtrack - Digital Droo
Actual Miles - Don Henley


It was a relatively short day.  I have a few meetings and didn't spend quite as much desk time as usual.  I absolutely love Across the Line which was the clear cut winner for the day.  The Deer Hunter trilogy was a bit much to listen to in a row.  I really enjoyed the first one but by the time I got to the third one, I was getting  really tired of them.  Digital Droo was a fun listen back from my electronica days.  Actual Miles was uninspiring but hey, there are times when you need to be able to pull up "The Boys of Summer" on a moment's notice.


Summary:

  • Winner
    • Across the Line - Ghost Circus
  • Growers
    • Act I - The Dear Hunter
  • Keepers
    • Active Lancer Soundtrack - Digital Droo
  • Wibblers (No opinion one way or another)
    • Act II, Act III - The Deer Hunter
    • Actual Miles - Don Henley
  • Moodies (Albums that require a certain mood)

  • Bleh



No comments: