Thursday, October 18, 2012


10/16/12  Today's Albums:


  • Alive in America - Steely Dan
  • All the Best - Paul McCartney
  • All this Time - Sting
  • Altered Beast - Matthew Sweet
  • Alterno-Daze - 80's Survival of the Fittest
  • Alterno-Daze - 90's Natural Selection
  • The Altogether - Orbital
  • American Man - Trace Adkins
  • Amonia Avenue - The Alan Parson's Project
  • Amor Vincit Omnia - Pire Reason Revolution


Summary:  I'm in a hurry today so I'll put the random notes in the list below.




  • Winner
    • Alive in America - Steely Dan (Good listen, I've been on a Steely Dan Kick lately)
  • Growers

  • Keepers
    • All This Time - Sting
    • The Altogether Disc 1 - Orbital  (Disc 1 was pretty good)
    • Amonia Avenue - The Alan Parson's Project
  • Wibblers (no opinion one way or another)
    • Altered Beast - Matthew Sweet  (Will have to listen to this again, I think I was on lunch when it played.
  • Moodies (Albums for a certain mood)
    • All the Best - Paul McCartney
    • Alterno-Daze (both of them)
    • American Man - Trace Adkins (I was in a country band last year and we played a lot of Trace.  I'm not claiming that I like country, I just don't hate it anymore)
  • Bleh
    • The Altogether, Disc 2 - Orbital  (Bleh!, mostly crappy remakes from The Middlw of No Where)

No comments: